Under cover hangar accommodation is sometimes available at Maypole. However, when spaces become free, they are usually snapped up very quickly. Tie down spaces are more often available. If you would like a space for your plane, please call us. If we don’t have any current spaces, we will put you on the waiting list. Depending on the type of plane (e.g. high wing, low wing, wingspan, etc.) we will fit you in as soon as we can.
We welcome individually owned aircraft of any type, but it may be difficult for us to accommodate group owned aircraft.
We have CCTV and long stay parking if you fly off for a week or so’s holiday. We have an engineering capability to deal with problems and a comfortable Clubhouse where you can get free WiFi internet access and refreshments.
Rates are very competitive, plus there is no VAT and no landing fees for residents.
The attractions include:
- No VAT
- No landing fees for residents
- CCTV coverage, security locked access and security lighting
- 700 meters x 20 meters of runway (with more annual availability than either Headcorn or Rochester)
- Free use of lighting and electricity in all hangars
- Customs and Border Force clearance facilities (fly to France and back without having to use another staging airfield for customs checks!)
- Toilets with hot and cold water
- The ability to use your own maintenance staff without charge
- Clubhouse with cooking facilities
- Picnic and BBQ areas
- Long term car parking whilst holiday flying
- High speed wireless internet
- Avgas and the ability to draw fuel on account
- PC, fax and printer for weather and NOTAMs
- Tea, coffee, squashes and biscuits included
- Event days
- On site management
- Unique entertainment from the many and various characters who can be seen on site from time to time!
Please call us on 01227 860374 (08:00 to 18:30 local only please) if you would like to book your place or discuss the options available.